Corn. Cheese. Mush. Part 2.

Brace yourself, okay? If you're not the one who digs romantic novels and stuff like that, well then you should go now. Fast. Now proceed at your own risk and don't tell me I didn't warn you. haha.

Anyway, Ralph and I celebrated our 6th anniversary last August. And I broke up with him on that same month. Yes I was stubborn enough to do that even if I know that I really love him.

I was stubborn enough to make him feel so broken. I was stubborn enough to risk losing him. I was stubborn enough to make
them worried. I was stubborn. Period. Okay, you can forget the period and add crazy there.

Looking back, I don't know what really pushed me to do that. Lapse of proper judgment? Temporary insanity? Could be. All I know now though is that I'm more than thankful that we're
back together now.

And I've never been this happy. I'm back with the person who sees me as beautiful even if my hair is so unruly that I could pass up for the role of
Sisa effortlessly. I'm back with the person who never fails to knock me off my feet. I'm back with the person who keeps my feet off the ground.

Ralph. An ordinary name given to someone who does no ordinary things. I don't know why I love him, really. He's like a guy straight out of the pages of a fairy tale. He's got flaws but that makes him more...
him. And maybe that's one thing that draws me to him. Or maybe it's because he's so passionate about his family. Maybe it's because it seems like he knows me more than I know myself. Maybe it's the way he could see through me. Maybe it's the way his eyes shine when he looks at his youngest brother and sister. Maybe it's how he holds my hand while intently looking at me before going home at midnight. Maybe it's how he was so understanding in those times I temporarily lost my sanity. Or maybe it's because he made me believe that those novels could happen in real life. That they could happen to us. Or maybe it's all those...and more.

1 couldn't resist blurting something out
Got naked on Tuesday, November 18, 2008
1:10 PM