January 9

Sometimes I envy smokers. Or the drinkers (not the heavily tanked up ones though). Not because they look cool to some people or because I simply want to jump on their bandwagon. I don’t need another bad habit either. Nope, I don’t want to have a smoker’s scent nor do I want to catch a hang over or something.


What I’m envious of though is the fact that they have something to turn to when they feel stressed or jittery. It’s like some rely on these stuff to handle their bundle of nerves. I mean, who wouldn’t want that? It’s like they can find comfort already in something so accessible, something so within reach, especially if you have a Ministop or 7eleven nearby. I’ve heard many people say it calms them down. Maybe just for a while but at least it did free you from stress for a bit.


Me? I suck at handling stress. Being the worry wart that I am, I’m almost always caught in a surge of panic when something goes wrong. Worse yet, people can see it right away. A stick of pat on the back, a puff of encouraging words, and a jigger of laughter sometimes help a lot though. And sometimes, those just lessen my stress. But sometimes, I could do nothing but wish they’re enough to make things work.


0 couldn't resist blurting something out
Got naked on Thursday, February 19, 2009
9:10 PM